ROKIT Healthcare Organ Regeneration Platform seeks a convergence of five key factors essential for regeneration of functional human tissues and organs.
- GROWTH FACTORS
- AUTOLOGOUS CELL
- 3D SCAFFOLD
3D bioprinting is the automated and computer-aided layer-by-layer deposition of bio-materials, cells, stem cell growth factors, and biocompatible polymers for manufacturing of functional human tissues or organs.
3D bioprinting with bio-scaffold, stem cell and bio-ink is one of the most promising solutions currently explored for regenerative medicine as an alternative to organ transplantation.
3D bioprinting has been used widely in many different field of studies. Currently, many researchers incorporated 3D bioprinting into their researches. Now, it can replace what’s been done manually, but its possibility is infinite and future with 3D bioprinting is bright.
Our INVIVO users worldwide have been at the frontline of exploring the limitless possibilities of tissue, material, and pharmaceutical engineering with 3D bioprinting, with an ultimate goal of moving its power to the clinic:
- Artificial human skin development
- Implantable synthetic bone development
- Pancreatic cancer treatment research
- Implantable Heart Patch Regeneration
- Bio-ink (hydrogel) development
- Bio-material printability testing research
- Biomechanical studies on 3D printable materials
- Alternative plant-derived bio-ink development
- In vitro drug screening for cancer treatment
- Drug delivery system study
- Ear cartilage regeneration
- Smart bio-sensor with thermo-sensitive materials