Organ Regeneration Travel Tuesday
Welcome on board to ROKIT Healthcare,
featuring the Organ Regeneration webinar series, weekly every Tuesday.
This is the pre-boarding announcement.
We are now inviting next-generation leaders
and scientists in the field of regenerative tissue engineering and medicine.
ROKIT Healthcare’s bio-consultants will get you up
to speed on where the latest trends and applications stand in integration
with the bioprinting and novel biomaterial development technologies.
For each session, receive your boarding pass.
Selected participants who complete the entire trips
and show identification will receive a special prize.
Regular boarding will begin in approximately
one week on September 1. Thank you!
Check out the webinars for more details.
2020. 09. 08. ~ 11. 17. TUE. 11:00 AM (EDT)
- The basics of bioprinting technologies and their usage across fields of science
- The latest progress in the use of bioprinting and novel biomaterials for new options for treatment and scientific studies
- The applications of bioprinting and human cell-derived ECM in the development of in vitro skin models for toxicological testing and engineered tissue grafts for wound regeneration
- The applications of bioprinting and human cell-derived ECM in the engineering and regeneration of bone and cartilage tissues, especially with therapeutic applications for patients of arthritis and bone defects
- The applications of bioprinting and human cell-derived ECM in the development of 3D organoids and high-throughput assays for more rapid and effective drug development
- The applications of bioprinting and human cell-derived ECM in the emerging field of soft robots with case studies in prosthetic devices, drug delivery systems, organ-on-a-chips, muscle and heart tissues, etc.
- The global case studies in which bioprinting technologies and human cell-derived biomaterials have been translated to clinical applications for patient treatments