Current and Future Trends in Organ Decellularization & Recellularization
- April. 02. 2021. FRI. 14:00 ~ 15:00 (GMT+8) -
ROKIT Healthcare offers a biotechnology platform that makes anti-aging
and organ regeneration come into a reality. ROKIT strives to extend the life of human kind
and improve the quality of life. In this webinar, we would like to discuss the present
and future of decellularized and recellularized organs the contents of existing research
methods for patient-specific organ transplantation and regeneration
using the ‘Organ regenerator’ with the subject of.Introducing a disruptive bio-automated device
that is equipped with the whole-organ decellularization and recellularization technique,
named Dr. INVIVO-CELL. It involves the removal of all the original cellular components
from an organ to produce scaffolds and bio-inks.
Also Dr. INVIVO-CELL recellularize a decellularized organ to produce transplantable organs.
For more details, please join the Open Innovation Seminar.
James Yoo, M.D. Ph.D.
- Wake Forest Institute for Regenerative Medicine
- Harvard Medical School
- Korea University Medical College
Jina Ryu, Ph.D.
- Vice President of Kidney SBU, ROKIT HEALTHCARE, INC.
- Institute of Chemical Process, Seoul National University
- Research Fellow in Boston Children’s Hospital / Harvard Medical School