4D Bioprinting Technology in Osteoarthritis
Global O.A market has been expanding excessively
while no one has ever found a solution to replace numerous
existing therapies including total knee replacement.
ROKIT open innovation Seminar (4D bioprinting technology in Osteoarthritis)
introduce you our Cartilage regeneration platform,
the most cutting-edge regenerative technology
to cure OA along with numerous research evidence,
collected by our great scientists.
For more details, please join the Open Innovation webinar.
Charles Bragdon, Ph.D.
- Associate Director, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Orthopaedics/Arthroplasty, Gothenburg University, Sweden
- Department of Clinical Studies, Harris Orthopaedics Lab
Dr. Mohamad Mohamad Abdel-Hameed Morsy
- Professor, Assiut University, Egypt
- Professor of Orthopaedics and Traumatology Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Assiut University, Egypt
- Consultant of Orthopaedics and Traumatology Surgery, Police Hospital, Assiut, Egypt
- President of Cartilage Regeneration SBU, ROKIT HEALTHCARE, INC.
- Formal head of global strategy division of CHA Medical Group
- Department of Integrative Medicine, CHA Medical University, Korea
14:30 PM (KST) | 01:30 AM (EST) | 00:30 AM (CST)