Preservation / Storage Method:
Freeze-Dried or Frozen
Most Commonly Used For:
Fracture Repair, Shift Replacement, General Orthopedic Procedures
* Width is measured on smallest end of shaft
- Reimbursement / non-reimbursement : Reimbursement
- Hospital Department : GS(General Surgery), OS(Orthopedic surgery)
Type your inquiry and include Allografts name, Allografts type, quantity, and any other pertinent information.
Please place your order for surgery at least two weeks in advance, via one of the requesting methods.
*Simplify Your Ordering Process/Ways To Request Tissue
- -Review Surgery Schedule
- -Allografts inventory check after contact
- -Update on Your Own Time, 24hrs a Day
- -Automatic Confirmations