2021 4D Bioprinting Global Market Insights and Its Trends
4D bioprinting market insights from a head of ROKIT global business development department
and global 4D bio printer pioneer corporates.
ROKIT HEALTHCARE is a global healthcare company committed to providing
an effective autologous organ regeneration platform using its proprietary
biofabrication technologies across all types of applicable diseases in the field of regenerative medicine.
ROKIT as a 4D bioprinting tecnologies pioneer
will introduce 2021 4D bio printing market insights with its global partners.
ROKIT Healthcare started its business as a 4D printer manufacturer,
but it has expanded its focus to 4D bio printing technologies and its applications.
Over the past five years, ROKIT Healthcare has introduced 4D bio printing technologies
called Dr. INVIVO 4D2 and 4D6, and it has developed organ regeneration platforms using those systems.
ROKIT Healthcare will project and highlight the trends of the global 4D bioprinting market, and rising application areas.
For more details, please join the Open Innovation webinar.
Yong-Ho Andrew So
- Head of Oversease Marketing and Sales (Bio Intelligence Dept.) at ROKIT Healthcare
- Regional Sales Manager at TE Connectivity
- Key Account Manager at LS Cable & System
Dr. Senthil Saravanamuthu (Ph.D.)
- Founder of ONS BIO LLC
- Director of Business Development & Sales, Bio Basic, Inc.
- Ph.D. in Biology from University of Hannover, Germany
- Post-Doctoral Research Training in Cell Molecular and Developmental Biology, National Institutes of Health (NIH), Bethesda, MD
- Master of Science in Life Sciences, Biotechnology Bharathidasan University in India
- Senior Bio-Consultant, ROKIT Healthcare
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Smith College
- Clinical Research Coordinator, Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Research Support Associate, MIT Koch Center for Integrative Cancer Research