Trends in AI Technology and Its Medical Applications
The convergence of cutting-edge technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI)
and 3D bioprinting is revolutionizing the healthcare industry by providing more precise and personalized care.
AI can now understand individual health conditions by analyzing comprehensive personal data
and 3D bioprinters are expanding their applications to bone reconstruction and even organ regeneration.
ROKIT Healthcare presents a vision of personalized regenerative treatment based on the convergence of AI
and 3D bioprinting technologies and strives to extend the life of humankind and improve the quality of life.
ROKIT’s innovative regeneration platform, AiD Regen, automates complex surgical procedures
and provides the full pipeline of scanning, measurement, 3D reconstruction, bio-ink optimization,
and 3D printing with just a few touch interactions.
For more details, please join the Open Innovation Seminar.
Hanseung Baek, Ph.D.
- Comprehensive Dental Care Center Director,
PURME Foundation, NEXON Children’s Rehab Hospital
- (Ph.D.) Doctor of Philosophy – Oral medicine, School of Dentisty, Kyunghee University
- (M.S) Doctor of Dental Medicine, School of Dentistry, Kyunghee University
- Assistant Adjunct Professor, Kyung Hee University, School of dentistry
Han joo Chae, Ph.D.
- Chief AI Officer, AI SBU, ROKIT Healthcare, Inc.
- (Ph.D.) Computer Science and Engineering, Seoul National University
- (B.S., M.S.) Electrical and Computer Engineering, Carnegie Mellon University
- Software Developer / UX Designer, Samsung Electronics