Dr.INVIVO Bioprinting Technology in AAOS 2021
ROKIT healthcare’s cartilage regeneration platform delivers most effective,
customized regenerative therapy for treating osteoarthritis.
By using autologously derived adipose extract,
3D cartilage patch is designed and printed for direct implantation on defect region.
For more details, please join the Open Innovation webinar.
Dr. Charles C. Bragdon, Ph.D.
- Associate Director, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Orthopaedics/Arthroplasty, Gothenburg University, Sweden
- Department of Clinical Studies, Harris Orthopaedics Lab
Dr. Mohamad Mohamad Abdel-Hamid Morsy, M.D.
- Professor, Assiut University, Egypt Department of Orthopedic Surgery
- Professor of Orthopaedics and Traumatology Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Assiut University, Egypt
- Consultant of Orthopaedics and Traumatology Surgery, Police Hospital, Assiut, Egypt
Sep 1st, 2021 | 04:40 ~ 05:25 PM (KST)
San Diego, California